Thomas Frank, the young man I used to watch on YouTube for productivity tips had on his website a list of things he wanted to conquer, a specific list of accomplishments on a page on his site that he wanted to 'check off' like things on a bucket list.
This page is my attempt at an Impossible List. I have many years on Thomas so I am starting late but I do have things I'd like to accomplish.
- Buy a house in a really nice neighborhood
- Buy an electric car
- Build a shed in the backyard of the house for a game console collection
- Fully automate my home with Home Assitant
- Move to Lancaster, PA
- Lose weight, a lot of it
- Switch careers in IT from software development to Information Security
- Visit the West Coast
- Become a mid-level software engineer
- Become proficient in Python
- Become better at Go
- Learn Rust
- Learn Postgres
- Learn SQL
- Become competent in network security
- Become competent in white hat hacking
That's all I can think of for now!